Services and Amenities Enhance Your Experience of Santa Fe Culture and HistoryWith a stunning hilltop views, spacious grounds, a beautiful hotel lobby with fireplace and shuttle service to the Santa Fe Plaza, the Lodge at Santa Fe has everything guests could desire for enjoyable places to stay in Santa Fe. Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, this unique Santa Fe, NM hotel has the amenities and staff expertise to assist in fulfilling your every need.
Pet-Friendly AccommodationsYour four-legged traveling companion is welcome at this luxury hotel in Santa Fe, New Mexico. In addition to a number of pet-friendly guest rooms, you will find the grounds of the Lodge at Santa Fe to be the perfect place to stretch your legs in the company of your well-behaved pooch. In addition, our helpful staff can provide you with information on nearby pet-friendly places to explore. For additional details, see our Pet Policy .
Guided Walking Tours
Learn More about Santa Fe HistoryIn a collaborative arrangement with our parent company Heritage Hotels & Resorts, we offer a walking tour (a $20/person value) May-October on Saturdays and Sundays, led by Peter Sinclaire, a tour guide with over 20 years of experience. Learn more about Santa Fe culture on this 75-minute tour which encompasses many important cultural and historic Santa Fe sites. As with any tour, photographic opportunities abound and questions are welcome. Reservations are not required, but a gratuity to the guide is much appreciated.
Walking tours start every Saturday at 10 a.m. at the Hotel Chimayó de Santa Fe (125 Washington Avenue) and on Sunday at 10 a.m. at Eldorado Hotel & Spa (309 W. San Francisco St.). Our shuttle service will transport you to and from the tour location. Please call (505) 992-5800 for more information.
Business ServicesWe know that Santa Fe hotels attract guests for business as well as personal reasons. If your work brings you to visit us, the Lodge at Santa Fe is conveniently located, not far from downtown, the state capital, and local colleges. With our shuttle to and from the historic Santa Fe Plaza, parking is not an issue. Once you return to your unique hotel oasis, our onsite business center is available to serve you, or you can complete your day’s business from your guestroom work desk using our WiFi. The Lodge at Santa Fe also offers Santa Fe meeting services in its convenient and comfortable conference and meeting rooms.
Our On-site AmenitiesDuring your stay at the Lodge at Santa Fe, you can deepen your appreciation of Santa Fe culture by enjoying our dining and nightlife available on site.
- Garduño's Cantina offers authentic Mexican and New Mexican cuisine
- The Hilltop Bar is open daily; complimentary appetizers are available during happy hour. From its balcony, the bar boasts an unobstructed view of the spectacular Sangre de Cristo Mountains.
- The Maria Benitez Cabaret Theatre off our lobby hosts a variety of theater, dance, comedy and other performances year-round. Visit us on Facebook to see the info on upcoming shows.
- In cooler weather, relax in front of our lobby’s stunning wood-burning fireplace.
Local Treasures Discount CardOne important perk of staying at this luxury hotel in New Mexico is a 15% discount at some of the state's best locally-owned shops, galleries, restaurants and attractions in Santa Fe. Once you check in to your Santa Fe hotel room, you will receive your Local Treasures card, which is valid for the dates of your stay with us. Show your room key and Local Treasures card at our Local Treasures partners to receive the exclusive 15% discount. With these Local Treasures discounts, you participate in Santa Fe history and culture while supporting our vibrant local businesses. The card is also valid in any of our 8 Heritage Hotels and Resorts restaurants and bars in New Mexico.
- Shuttle to Historic Santa Fe Plaza and between each Santa Fe Heritage property on-call
- WiFi throughout property
- Business Center complete with free printing services
- Outdoor swimming pool (open seasonally)
- Cozy outdoor jetted hot tub (open seasonally)
- 24-hour front desk service
- Wake-up calls
- Convenient parking
- Exclusive Local Treasures Program discounts on local attractions, restaurants and events
- Walking tours of Historic Santa Fe Plaza (seasonal)
- Pet-friendly property, call for details
- On-site laundry available
- On-site Fitness Center
- Happy Hour Daily at Hilltop Bar 4pm-7pm