SANTA FE, NEW MEXICO HOTEL
World-Class, Locally Operated.Immerse yourself in Southwestern hospitality and comfort while enjoying the Santa Fe suites and rooms of the unique New Mexico hotel, The Lodge at Santa Fe. The warm welcome of traditional high desert furnishings and local artwork in this Santa Fe, NM lodging is balanced with modern amenities such as wireless internet access and shuttle service to historic downtown Santa Fe.
Santa Fe Hotel Rooms and SuitesThe Lodge at Santa Fe features 100 Southwestern New Mexico hotel rooms and 25 suites, each with its own unique ambiance. The walls of this Santa Fe accommodation are adorned with artwork and photography that reflect the breadth of Southwest Native American cultures with accents of the American West. The carpeting incorporates patterns found in traditional Navajo blankets. Guests relax amidst leather and carved wood furniture that reflects the materials available to early New Mexicans. Alongside the historical and artistic touches in this New Mexico hotel are a host of modern amenities, including premium cable television, WiFi and room service. Some of our Santa Fe hotel rooms are also equipped with private balconies and/or wood-burning fireplaces. Also, if you're seeking to bring your canine companion to your Santa Fe respite, dogs and pets are welcome at the Lodge at Santa Fe.
Our guests can choose from several different room types, each sharing perfect comfort and authentic Southwestern decor.
Anasazi Junior SuitesUnwind in one of our Junior Suites, which feature a large sitting area among other comforts. Some include balconies. Learn More.
Anasazi Mini SuitesSpacious and stylish, our Mini Suites offer 140-square-feet more than our Junior Suites with a sleeping area and a separate sitting area. Some include balconies. Learn More.
Anasazi Kiva SuiteOur Anasazi Kiva Suite offers the comforts of home including a dining area, a changing area with vanity along with a four-poster king bed and pull-out sofa. Learn More.
- WiFi throughout the property
- Local phone calls
- In room coffee & tea maker
- Full Size Iron & Ironing Board
- Work desk
- Sitting area
- Spacious Southwestern Designed Guest Rooms
- Entirely non-smoking property
- Kiva wood-burning fireplaces in the Kiva suites
- Microwaves and Refrigerators are in all suites and available to rent upon request for the traditional rooms for an additional fee
- Independently controlled AC/Heating units
- Kid-friendly convenience items such as cribs and high chairs available at no extra charge
- Number of Guestrooms: 125
- Number of Suites: 25
- Number of Floors: 3
- GPS Navigation Address enter: 744 Calle Mejia, 87501
- Check-In: 4 p.m.
- Check-Out: 12 p.m.
- Pet Policy
- Fireplace Restrictions: Please note that the state of New Mexico and/or specific cities and towns may implement seasonal and/or temporary burn bans that affect or restrict the use of fireplaces in guest rooms and public areas at various times of the year.