Dining in Our Santa Fe, New Mexico HotelWhen you travel to Santa Fe, be prepared for an exciting array of dining choices. From New Mexico's own southwest flavors to traditional American favorites, you'll find every cuisine under the sun in Santa Fe.
Gardunos of Mexico Restaurant -Enjoy authentic regional New Mexican and Mexican cuisine. Garduño's serves breakfast, dinner, and offers great happy hour specials, Monday - Friday. Garduño's- Always a Fiesta!
Gardunos in Santa Fe Hours:
- Breakfast and Lunch Daily: 7:00am to 2:00pm
- Dinner Sunday-Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Dinner Friday-Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Like us on Facebook to find out specials and happenings.
Every weekend evening, relax in the Lodge at Santa Fe's entertaining bar. Sit outside on the balcony with its spectacular sunset views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, or find a cozy corner indoors. Cocktails, beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages are on the menu. There's also a scrumptious selection of food including appetizers, burgers, and salads. The Lodge at Santa Fe Bar is open daily at 5 p.m.
Our Hilltop Bar -
- Daily Happy Hour from 5-7pm with complimentary appetizers and drink specials
- Hilltop Bar Food Menu
- Salsa dancing every Friday night starting at 9pm
- See our other entertainment happenings on Facebook