Our Culture Package in Santa Fe, New Mexico Get to know all about the rich history of New Mexico with the Lodge at Santa Fe Renaissance to Goya: Spanish Prints Package. This comprehensive special includes a New Mexico Culture Pass, which gives the holder entry to 14 of New Mexico's museums and historic sites, including the New Mexico Museum of Art, the Museum of Indian Arts & Culture, New Mexico History Museum, and the Palace of the Governors, all just minutes from the Lodge at Santa Fe.
This exhibit provides a compelling overview of more than 200 years of artistic production from mid-16th to early 19th century. Renaissance to Goya: Spanish Prints in Santa Fe is on display at New Mexico Museum of Arts from December 14, 2013 - March 9, 2014.
Renaissance to Goya: Spanish Prints Package Includes
- Superior standard accommodations
- Admission to Renaissance Exhibit at New Mexico Museum of Arts
- Full breakfast for two every morning in Gardunos
- Two Culture Passes with access to museums and historic sites
- Heritage Hotels Welcome Packet that includes a special keepsake
- Bottle of New Mexico Wine in your guestroom
- Local Treasures Discount Card - entitles our guests to an exclusive 15% discount at many of Santa Fe and Albuquerque's best locally-owned shops, galleries and attractions
Please call 1-888-563-4373 to book this package.
Package Policies: 2 Night minimum stay required. Based on double occupancy. 3-day advance booking required. 24-hour cancellation required. Must be 21 years old to reserve. Other restrictions may apply.