Our Culture Package in Santa Fe, New Mexico Get to know all about the rich history of New Mexico with the Lodge at Santa Fe New Mexico Culture Package. This comprehensive vacation special includes a New Mexico Culture Pass, which gives the holder entry to 14 of New Mexico's museums and historic sites, including the New Mexico Museum of Art, the Museum of Indian Arts & Culture, New Mexico History Museum, and the Palace of the Governors, all just minutes from the Lodge at Santa Fe.
Starting at $136
The New Mexico Culture Package contains other perks as well. These include plush accommodations, a complimentary bottle of New Mexico wine, and full breakfast in our onsite Gardunos restaurant every morning of your stay. You'll also receive an information packet, which doubles as a memoir of your New Mexico culture travels, and a special keepsake gift from Heritage Hotels & Resorts.
The New Mexico Culture Package includes
- Superior standard accommodations
- Full breakfast for two every morning
- Two Culture Passes with access to museums and historic sites
- Heritage Hotels Welcome Packet that includes a special keepsake
- Bottle of New Mexico wine in your guestroom
- Local Treasures Discount Card - entitles our guests to an exclusive 15% discount at many of Santa Fe and Albuquerque's best locally-owned shops, galleries and attractions
Please call 1-888-563-4373 to book this package.
Package Policies: 2 Night minimum stay required. Based on double occupancy. 3-day advance booking required. 24-hour cancellation required. Must be 21 years old to reserve. Other restrictions may apply.