The Lodge At Santa Fe -
Five Minutes From Historic Santa Fe Plaza
With impeccable Southwestern accommodations, great amenities and friendly, professional service, The Lodge at Santa Fe offers the best value in Santa Fe. Perched on a hilltop overlooking downtown Santa Fe, with views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, our Santa Fe, New Mexico hotel offers a warm and relaxed atmosphere. Enjoy convenient amenities, such as complimentary shuttle service to historic Santa Fe Plaza just five minutes away and a heated outdoor pool and hot tub.
Santa Fe, New Mexico HotelSouthwest Inspired Santa Fe Hotel Rooms & Suites - Discover warm and unique havens when you stay in a guest room or suite at the Lodge at Santa Fe. All rooms are furnished with custom Southwest-inspired décor and deluxe touches. Some guestrooms are equipped with fireplaces and balconies. Our entire property is non-smoking and we also have pet-friendly accommodations.
- WiFi Internet
- New Hilltop Bar & Grille
- Cabaret Theatre featuring a variety of performances on site
- Outdoor swimming pool & hot tub (open year-round)
- Scheduled Shuttle Service between each Santa Fe Heritage hotel
- Room Service
- Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Discount Coupon Card - 15% off local shops, restaurants and attractions
- Seasonal walking tours of historic Santa Fe Plaza (May-October)
- Pet-friendly hotel
- Non-smoking accommodations
SANTA FE WEDDINGS, MEETINGS AND EVENTSWith more than 9,000 square feet of interior meeting rooms and outdoor event space, you'll find flexible floor plans to host your Santa Fe meeting, corporate retreat, wedding, trade show or special event. All of our facilities are warm and inviting, and the décor takes inspiration from our surrounding Southwest heritage.
Some of New Mexico's best weddings happen at the Lodge at Santa Fe. Our on-site Southwestern wedding chapel seats 40 guests inside or can accommodate up to 300 in the perennial courtyard with ever-green grass outside.
Santa Fe Meeting & Event Spaces:
- Maria Benitez Cabaret Theatre
- Kachina Grand Ballroom
- Tewa/Nambe Break Out Rooms
- Non-denominational Southwestern Wedding Chapel
- Enchanted Perennial Courtyard