Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need a credit card to make a hotel room reservation?
A credit card is required at the time you make a reservation to book your room. Your card will not be charged until your visit.
- What is the reservations cancellation policy? Is there an early departure fee?
Room reservations may be canceled up to 24 hours prior to arrival (unless otherwise stated on special packages). Our early departure fee is the first night room charge plus tax.
- What are the taxes for a hotel stay?
All hotel bookings are subject to taxes including the Santa Fe Lodger's Tax of 7% and the NM Gross Receipts Tax of 8.3125%. Please note: tax rates are subject to change.
- How do I make reservations for a group (family reunion, military reunion, club, etc.)?
Contact the Lodge at Santa Fe at 505-992-5853 to make group reservations, or book online with your special code or group code provided by the group. If you are looking to book a group with a special rate please contact our sales department at 505-992-5853 for information.
- How do I modify or cancel my reservation?
To cancel or modify the reservation please contact the Lodge at Santa Fe at 1-888-563-4373.
- I forgot/lost my confirmation number. How do I find it?
Please contact the Lodge at Santa Fe by telephone at 1-888-563-4373.
- Is there a minimum age requirement to make a reservation?
Guests must be at least 21 to make a reservation, or have an active military ID if under 21.
- How do I make a special request regarding my stay?
Please contact the Lodge at Santa Fe directly at 505-992-5800.
- I have questions about my bill. Who do I contact?
Questions regarding a room folio can be directed to the Lodge at Santa Fe Front Desk at 505-992-5800.
- What is check in and check out time?
Check in time is 4 p.m. and check out time is 12 p.m. (noon).
- Does the hotel have free WiFi internet access? How do I connect?
To connect to our WiFi system simply select the network titled "Lodge at Santa Fe" from your WiFi access port. Our WiFi does not require a login.
- Is there a business center?
Yes. The Lodge at Santa Fe offers a business center free of charge to guests.
- How do I print out a document from my computer at the hotel?
Documents can be printed by accessing the on-site business center (fee may apply) or by contacting the front desk.
- Can you help me check in for a departing flight the day before?
We are happy to help you check in and print boarding passes for your flight at the front desk.
- What amenities do your hotels have?
The Lodge at Santa Fe offers many amenities and services. For more details, please see our Amenities Page
- Does this hotel accept pets?
The Lodge at Santa Fe is a pet-friendly hotel and welcomes dogsup to 50 lbs at the property. Other pets are not permitted. There is a $25 pet fee per day for up to two dogs at the hotel. Please contact the Lodge at Santa Fe at 1-888-563-4373 with any questions. Pet-friendly packages are also available. Please visit our Specials & Packages page for additional information.
- I want flowers, chocolates, champagne, wine or gifts sent to the room. How do I do this?
Please contact the Lodge at Santa Fe front desk at 505-992-5800.
- Does the hotel have a place to exercise? What equipment is available and what are the hours?
Yes. The Lodge at Santa Fe has a fitness with that offers a stationary bike, elliptical machine and weight machine. The fitness room can be accessed 24 hours a day.
- Does the hotel have a pool?
Yes. The Lodge at Santa Fe has an outdoor pool and hot tub opened seasonally (closes October 1 for the season).
- Do you offer connecting rooms?
We have some connecting rooms available. For reservations please contact the Lodge at Santa Fe at 1-888-563-4373.
- Does the hotel offer roll-away beds? How do I reserve them?
We offer roll-away beds in king rooms. To make a reservation, please contact the Lodge at Santa Fe at 1-888-563-4373.
- Do you have coffee makers, refrigerators or microwaves available in the rooms? Is there a fee for these?
Every room has a coffee maker. Additionally, refrigerators and microwaves are located in all suites.
- How do I find out about events at the hotel?
Visit our Facebook page to see what's happening during your visit.
- How many people can stay in a room?
We allow up to two people in our king rooms and up to four people in our double rooms and suites.
- Do you allow smoking on the property or in the rooms?
We are a non-smoking property and do not permit smoking in the rooms.
- Do you offer ADA wheelchair accessible rooms?
We do. Please specify your need for an ADA wheelchair accessible room when making your reservation.
- How can I leave feedback after my stay?
We'd love to hear about your stay. Please contact us on Trip Advisor to leave feedback.
- What are directions to the hotel and the cross streets?
The Lodge at Santa Fe is centrally located in Santa Fe, just 5 minutes to Santa Fe Plaza. See Location Info for more details.
- Does the hotel have a shuttle?
Yes. The Lodge at Santa Fe shares hotel shuttle service with our sister properties near the historic Santa Fe plaza and provides shuttle service between the five hotels.
- Do you have a fee for onsite parking? Does it have other fees?
A $15 service fee includes parking in our large, onsite parking lot, WiFi service, shuttle service to the histpric Santa Fe plaza, 2 bottles of water and snacks replenished daily, access to our year-round pool and hot tub, and access to our 24-hr fitness center, access to spas, pools and firness centers at Eldorado Hotel & Spa and the Spa at Loretto.
- How far is the hotel from the airport?
The Lodge at Santa Fe is located 69 miles from the Albuquerque International Airport (Sunport) and the Santa Fe Municipal Airport is only 20 minutes away.
- What public transportation options are available in the city?
Santa Fe has public bus transportation. Taxi service is available by phone reservations. Capital City Cab can be reached at 505-438-0000. The New Mexico Rail Runner Express provides service between Santa Fe and Albuquerque.
- What is the weather like?
Santa Fe is located in the high desert. It is not as hot as Arizona, nor as humid as Texas. Days are warm and dry, followed by cool desert nights. We get very little rain and, when it does rain, it often clears up quickly. July is the warmest month, January is the coolest and August is -- traditionally -- the wettest month of the year.
- What should I wear when visiting?
Santa Fe is a casual town and even the most luxurious restaurants will accept patrons in business-casual attire. In general, during the summer months, dress for comfort for the activities you are planning and bring a light sweater or jacket for the evenings. It can get cool even in the summer months. Winters run colder, so be sure to bring something warm to wear. If you are planning on going to the mountains, know that temperatures drop considerably at the higher altitudes.
- What should I pack?
Our low humidity and high altitude means you'll need to stay hydrated when visiting. We recommend you bring along sunscreen, lotion and lip balm. Don't forget to drink lots of water to stay hydrated throughout your visit.
- What are the nearby attractions and things to do?
We're located minutes from the historic Santa Fe Plaza, where there are 100+ shops, galleries and museums. Visit our Explore Santa Fe Page for more information.
- How large is Santa Fe?
Santa Fe is spread across 38 square miles of land with a growing population of 70,000+ residents.
- How do I get a quote for a meeting, event or wedding?
Contact our friendly sales department at 505-789-4360, or complete our RFP form. See our Meetings & Weddings Page for more info.
- Do you offer special group rates?
Yes, we offer specials for groups. Contact our friendly sales department at 505-992-5800, or complete our RFP Form.
- How many people can be accommodated for a meeting or wedding at this hotel?
The Lodge at Santa Fe can accommodate up to 250 guests.
- Do you have a wedding chapel or place for wedding ceremony onsite?
Yes, we have an on-site non-denominational Southwestern style chapel that seats up to 40 guests. We also offer an outdoor courtyard located outside the chapel that can seat 250 guests.
- Does the hotel have a restaurant and/or bar? When is it open?
The hotel features the Hilltop Bar & Grille serving new American cuisine with a New Mexican influence. For additional details see our Dining and Nightlife page.
- Does the hotel offer room service? What are the hours?
No, we do not offer room service.
- Are there other restaurants and bars near the hotel?
Yes. The Lodge at Santa Fe is located within a 1 mile radius of numerous restaurants and bars and our shuttle will take visitors to the Santa Fe Plaza as well.
- What if I have more questions?