Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need a credit card to make a hotel room reservation?
Yes, we do require a credit card to secure your room booking but we will not charge your card until your arrival unless otherwise stated.
- What is the reservations cancellation policy? Is there an early departure fee?
Room reservations may be canceled up to 24 hours prior to arrival (unless otherwise stated on specials and packages). Our early departure fee is the first-night room charge plus all applicable taxes.
- What are the taxes for a hotel stay?
All hotel room bookings are subject to taxes including the Santa Fe's Lodger's Tax of 7% and the New Mexico Gross Receipts Tax of 8.4375% per room. (Tax rate subject to change.)
- How do I make reservations for a group (family reunion, military reunion, club, etc.)?
Contact the Lodge at Santa Fe at 1-888-563-4373 to make group reservations, or book online with your special code or group code provided by the group. If you are looking to book a group with a special rate please contact our sales department at 505-992-5855 for information.
- How do I modify or cancel my reservation?
To cancel or modify the reservation please contact the Lodge at Santa Fe at 1-888-563-4373 or 505-992-5800.
- I forgot/lost my confirmation number. How do I find it?
Please contact the Lodge at Santa Fe by telephone at 1-888-563-4373.
- Is there a minimum age requirement to make a reservation?
Guests must be at least 21 to make a reservation, or have an active military ID if under 21.
- How do I make a special request regarding my stay?
Please click the link within the confirmation email that says "Special Request" or call the hotel directly at 505-992-5800 or 1-888-563-4373.
- I have questions about my bill. Who do I contact?
Please call the Lodge at Santa Fe at 1-888-563-4373 or 505-992-5800 and ask for the front desk or accounting.
- What is check in and check out time?
Check in time is 4 p.m. and check out time is 12 p.m. (noon).
- Do you have any service fees?
Yes, we do, all the amenities below are included with the service fee. Additional fees may apply.
- On-demand shuttle to historic downtown plaza
- Spacious parking
- In-room bottled water, snacks and Keurig coffee replenished daily
- Outdoor heated swimming pool (open year-round)
- Outdoor jetted hot tub (open year-round)
- WiFi throughout property
- Pet-friendly hotel in Santa Fe (additional fee*)
- 24-hour fitness center
- Access to all Heritage Hotels & Resorts fitness centers in Santa Fe
- Access to Casa España, Santa Fe's exclusive, private club (open Friday and Saturday)
- On-site restaurant and bar with outdoor seating
- Business center
Guest laundry (additional fee)
- Does the hotel have free WiFi internet access? How do I connect?
To connect to our WiFi system simply select the network titled "Lodge at Santa Fe" from your WiFi access port. Our WiFi is included in our service fee and does not require a login.
- Is there a business center?
Yes, we have a business center with computer access which is included in the service fee.
- How do I print out a document from my computer at the hotel?
Documents can be printed by accessing the on-site business center or by contacting the front desk.
- Can you help me check in for a departing flight the day before?
We are happy to help you check in and print boarding passes for your flight at the front desk.
- What amenities do your hotels have?
The Lodge at Santa Fe offers many amenities and services. For more details, please see our Amenities Page
- Does this hotel accept pets?
The Lodge at Santa Fe is a dog-friendly hotel and welcomes dogs up to 50 lbs at the property. No other pets are permitted. There is a $35 pet fee per stay. Please contact the Lodge at Santa Fe at 1-888-563-4373 with any questions. Dog-friendly packages are also available. Please visit our Specials & Packages page for additional information.
- Where can I walk my dog?
The Lodge at Santa Fe offers large, spacious grounds to walk your dog with pet waste stations conveniently placed on the property.
- I want flowers, chocolates, champagne, wine or gifts sent to the room. How do I do this?
Please contact the Lodge at Santa Fe front desk at 505-992-5800.
- Does the hotel have a place to exercise? What equipment is available and what are the hours?
Yes. The Lodge at Santa Fe has a 24-hour fitness center that offers a stationary bike, elliptical machine, free weights, and weight machine.
- Does the hotel have a pool?
Yes. The Lodge at Santa Fe has a heated, year-round outdoor pool and hot tub
- Do you offer connecting rooms?
We have some connecting rooms by request if available. For reservations please call us at 1-888-563-4373 or 505-992-5800.
- Does the hotel offer roll-away beds? How do I reserve them?
We have a limited number of roll-away beds for a $15 charge. Please reserve in advance.
- Do you have coffee makers, refrigerators or microwaves available in the rooms? Is there a fee for these?
Every room has a coffee maker. Additionally, refrigerators and microwaves are located in all suites. We do have a limited amount of refrigerators and microwaves available upon request for a $15 fee.
- How do I find out about events at the hotel?
Visit us on Facebook to see what's happening during your visit and to learn more about Santa Fe, NM events.
- How many people can stay in a room?
Occupancy may vary depending on room type and rollaways.
- Do you allow smoking on the property or in the rooms?
We are a non-smoking property and do not permit smoking in the rooms.
- Do you offer ADA wheelchair accessible rooms?
- What are directions to the hotel and the cross streets?
The Lodge at Santa Fe is centrally located in Santa Fe, just 5 minutes to Santa Fe Plaza. See Location Info for more details.
- Does the hotel have a shuttle?
The Lodge at Santa Fe offers shuttle services to the Santa Fe Plaza area which is included in the service fee.
- Do you have a fee for onsite parking?
Parking in included in our service fee.
- How far is the hotel from the airport?
The Lodge at Santa Fe is located 69 miles from the Albuquerque International Airport (Sunport) and the Santa Fe Municipal Airport is only 20 minutes away.
- What public transportation options are available in the city?
Santa Fe has public bus transportation. If your destination is outside our shuttles range we have Uber or Lift for transportation around Santa Fe. For Transportation to or from the Santa Fe Airport, we recommend Road Runner Shuttle at 505-424-3367 or for transportation to or from the Albuquerque airport we recommend Groome Transportation at 505-242-0302. The New Mexico Rail Runner Express provides service between Santa Fe and Albuquerque.
- What is the weather like?
Santa Fe is located in the high desert. It is not as hot as Arizona, nor as humid as Texas. Days are warm and dry, followed by cool desert nights. We get very little rain and, when it does rain, it often clears up quickly. July is the warmest month, January is the coolest and August is -- traditionally -- the wettest month of the year.
- What should I wear when visiting?
Santa Fe is a casual town and even the most luxurious restaurants will accept patrons in business-casual attire. In general, during the summer months, dress for comfort for the activities you are planning and bring a light sweater or jacket for the evenings. It can get cool even in the summer months. Winters run colder, so be sure to bring something warm to wear. If you are planning on going to the mountains, know that temperatures drop considerably at the higher altitudes.
- What should I pack?
Our low humidity and high altitude means you'll need to stay hydrated when visiting. We recommend you bring along sunscreen, lotion and lip balm. Don't forget to drink lots of water to stay hydrated throughout your visit.
- What are the nearby attractions and things to do?
We're located minutes from the historic Santa Fe Plaza, where there are 100+ shops, galleries and museums. Visit our Explore Santa Fe Page for more information.
- How large is Santa Fe?
Santa Fe is spread across 38 square miles of land with a growing population of 70,000+ residents.
- How do I get a quote for a meeting, event or wedding?
Contact our friendly sales department at 505-992-5855, or complete our RFP form. See our Meetings & Weddings Page for more info.
- Do you offer special group rates?
Yes, we offer specials for groups. Contact our sales department at 505-992-5855, or complete our RFP Form.
- How many people can be accommodated for a meeting or wedding at this hotel?
The Lodge at Santa Fe can accommodate 220 indoor guests.
- Do you have a wedding chapel or place for wedding ceremony onsite?
Yes, we have an on-site non-denominational Southwestern style chapel that seats up to 50 guests. We also offer an outdoor courtyard located outside the chapel that can seat 220 guests.
- Does the hotel have a restaurant and/or bar? When is it open?
The hotel has an on-site restaurant. Please see information on our Dining & Nightlife page.
- Does the hotel offer room service? What are the hours?
No, we do not offer room service.
- Are there other restaurants and bars near the hotel?
Yes. The Lodge at Santa Fe is located within a 1 mile radius of numerous restaurants and bars. See our Local Treasures page for a list of Santa Fe restaurants that offer our guests exclusive savings.
- What if I have more questions?
If you have any other questions, please call us at 505-992-5800 and we will be happy to help. You can also visit our Contact Us page for more information